Alpha Lipoic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder, Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsule manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Antioxidant Cosmetic Grade Dl-Thioctic Acid Powder CAS1077-28-7 Alpha Lipoic Acid, Great Reviews Pregabalin Lyrica Powder CAS 148553-50-8 Pregabalin, Chenodeoxycholic Acid/ Cdca Powder 80%, 90%, 95%, 98% CAS 474-25-9 and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 grams||US $0.2-0.8/ grams|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP|
The Leader Manufacturer of Powder-TGY Bioteach
Antioxidant Cosmetic Grade DL-Thioctic acid Powder Cas1077-28-7 Alpha Lipoic Acid
1.Quick Details of Alpha lipoic acid
|Produact name||Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder||Other name||Thioctic acid|
|Appearance||Slightly yellow powder||CAS No.||1077-28-7|
|Melting point||58-63°C||Boiling point||160-165°C|
Store in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
2 years when properly stored.
Within 3-5 days after payment.
2.Production Description of Alpha lipoic acid
Lipoic acid (LA), also known as α-lipoic acid and alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and thioctic acid is an organosulfur compound derived from
octanoic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism. It is also manufactured and is available as a
dietary supplement in some countries where it is marketed as an antioxidant, and is available as a pharmaceutical drug in other countries.
Alpha lipoic acid is a vitamin drugs, limited physical activity in its dextral, basically no physical activity in its Lipoic acid, and no side effects.
It is always used for acute and chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatic coma, fatty liver, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease ,and applies as an
antioxidant health products.
Don't hesitate to contact us for latest COA and Test Report of Alpha lipoic acid Powder
4.Fuction of Alpha lipoic acid
1. Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2. Alpha lipoic acid is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions.
3. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes
alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha
lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
5.Application of Alpha lipoic acid
1. Alpha lipoic acid can improve the growth performance and meat performance to increase economic benefits;
2. Alpha lipoic acid will be coordination of the metabolism of Sugar, Fat and Amino Acid to improve animal immune function;
3. Alpha lipoic acid used to protect and promote the absorption and transformation of VA,VE and other oxidation nutrients in feed
4. Alpha lipoic acid have the effective to ensure and improve the production performance of livestock and poultry and egg production
in heat-stress environment.
5. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
QUALITY IS OUR CULTURE
It's our purpose to provide better service.
It's our responsibility to guarantee the quality of products.
It's our pursuit target to develop together with our clients.
Xi'an Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co., Ltd.
Sophie Lee/Sales Manager
XIAN Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd.Was founded in May 2003, is a professional animal and plant Extracts
modernand advanced enterprise object, chemical intermediates and active ingredients of Natural active
throughout the country,plant extracts industry, research and development, production,Marketing and other
areas have a strong strength.The company is headquartered in the outskirts of Xi'an, under research and
development center as well as analysisand testing center, comprehensive strength in the national forefront
of the industry.Companies rely on the wisdom andinnovation of advanced technology, scientific management
and all the staff and a good team spirit, will enable the companyto develop a domestic industry with sik-class
product quality and international competitiveness of enterprises.